ATTENTION INVESTORS, FIRST HOME BUYERS
Looking to get a foothold in the Kingscliff property market, then this is a must see!
This three bedroom townhouse is situated in a quiet street, walking distance to Kingscliff town centre and little over 500m through the adjacent walkway to the pristine beaches of Kingscliff. Perfect for young families with a sizeable back yard rarely found in a townhouse. Plenty of room for the kids trampoline and your favourite furry friend to run around.
Freshly painted through out and well maintained, you could move in straight away and add value later.
This property is ideal for first home buyers and also offers a great investment opportunity with very low Body Corporate fees and option to update and add value. With the new Tweed Valley Hospital well under way here in Kingscliff, there is strong growth forecast for the area.
This property will not last long, call today to arrange an inspection.
* Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and balcony allowing summer breezes to flow through
* Both secondary bedrooms double sized with built in robes
* Two way bathroom with full size bath and separate shower
* Large, internal laundry
* Separate downstairs toilet for convenience
* Large back yard with vegie garden and side gate access
* Private front entry with well maintained gardens
* Very low Body Corporate fees of only $41 per week which includes water usage, building insurance and external maintenance
* Pet friendly complex
* Annual council rates approx $2,580
THIS PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD AT AUCTION IF NOT PRIOR
CONTACT ERIN ON 0414 259 605 FOR PRICE GUIDE
WHERE TO FROM HERE
* 15mins to Gold Coast International Airport
* 35mins to Byron Bay
* 7mins to Tweed City major shopping centre
CALL TODAY TO BOOK AN INSPECTION- NB. Travel for the purpose to inspect property to rent or purchase is considered essential and permitted both locally and interstate. Call me for further information.
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak we will be arranging private inspections in accordance with Dept of Health guidelines and every precaution will be taken to ensure the health and safety of all attendees, residents and staff. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter during this time.
NB. Virtual furniture shown in images.