Single Level Gem Opposite Park
First class opportunity to enter the Kingscliff market so close to the beach, community park & cafes.
Located in the vibrant Seaside precinct you will enjoy a lifestyle others are envious of. New cafes are literally 'around the corner' & the expanding boulevard is creating a wonderful hub for locals to enjoy.
Beach access is a two-minute walk from the front door. Salt Village cafes & restaurants are a 10-minute walk along the foreshore walking & cycle path.
This recently built 3-bedroom single level home is the ideal new abode for anyone considering a downsize move or people relocating for a beach lifestyle.
The immediate neighbourhood offers a unique blend of young families & couples moving into retirement mode.
This near new built home offers open living with an outside private north facing alfresco area to enjoy the sea breezes & outdoor dining.
The kitchen is the heartbeat of this much-loved home, with a Bosch gas cooktop, electric fan-forced oven and stone bench tops, it's any chefs culinary delight.
An energy efficient home that enjoys 3KW of solar power ensuring very low power costs.
This home, new to the market is sure to capture attention so please call to arrange a private inspection.
Due to COVID 19 inspection restrictions, some pre inspection details will be requested.
• Immaculately presented single level near new beach house
• Positioned opposite the park and only one street from the beach
• Modern, spacious kitchen
• Luxury bathrooms
• Private north facing alfresco entertaining area
• Living and master bedroom air conditioned, ceiling fans throughout
• 3KW rooftop solar
• Low maintenance living both internally and externally
• Quaint village, just around the corner
• A short stroll into SALT Village or bike ride into Kingscliff
• Gold Coast Airport - 15 minutes' drive, Byron Bay - 40 minutes' drive
• Genuine seaside opportunity
Call either Bruce Williams 0414996522 or Mark Humphries 0411989772 to arrange an inspection