Sheer luxury - Salt Village ocean view apartment
Looking for a luxury beachfront lifestyle? Something unique, private and exclusive? We've found it for you!
Considered by many to be the premier apartment building on the Tweed Coast, here is your chance to purchase a top floor, luxury Peppers Balè apartment, with ocean views and the opportunity for residential living.
Unit 1306 Peppers Balé boasts 2 bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen and a large private balcony overlooking Salt Central Park and out to the Pacific Ocean.
This 5-star apartment is in impeccable condition, still in the possession of the original owner and not part of the holiday letting pool. Many aspects of the apartment have been upgraded in recent times, including refurbished kitchen, carpet, skylights, plantation shutters and new cabinetry with soft close doors to allow for extra storage space.
The unit also comes with two car spaces and a personal storage cage in the secure basement.
Centrally located within the master-planned community of Salt Village - you have everything at your fingertips!
The fantastic facilities within this private and secure oceanfront complex are second to none, including a 25m half-Olympic lap pool set in tropical gardens and a covered spa area. With direct access to the beachfront, the resort is simply stunning.
A great venue to enjoy the New Years Eve fireworks on Salt Beach, you'll also enjoy the surf at daybreak, riding the extensive bikeways and scenic beach strolls as the sun rises over the ocean.
Enjoy all that Salt Village has on offer with restaurants, cafes, shops, a bar and a choice of pampering facilities.
A welcome retreat away from the hustle and bustle, yet so close to all the offerings of Byron Bay and the Gold Coast, including its international airport. With the Tweed Valley Hospital well under construction and due to open in 2023, real estate in the region will only continue to strengthen.
- Large extended balcony from living room and main bedroom, offering ocean views.
- Balcony includes built-in BBQ and wine fridge - perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- Two luxury bathrooms.
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benches and designer Miele appliances. Cabinetry has been upgraded from the standard fitout.
- Heated lap pool and undercover spa and relaxation area.
- 2 secure underground parking spaces + storage.
- Extra high ceilings with skylights.
- Security systems to entry gates, basements and lifts.
- New cabinetry throughout with soft-close doors.
This one-of-a-kind apartment gives you so many options. Live here in paradise, use it as a holiday escape, or make an income by leasing it out, either permanently or to holidaymakers.
Put this on your must-see list. An inspection will not disappoint!
*Ray Real Estate is COVID-19 Safe. In order to protect our staff and customers the following policies have been implemented:
Private viewings are only offered and allowed for registered customers who:
- Are healthy - are not showing any signs of being unwell.
- Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is - suitable.
- Attend a private viewing with no more than two people and practice safe. physical distancing. Note - Ray Real Estate also offers Virtual Inspections.
- Confirm that you have not travelled overseas or within an Australian COVID-19 affected area in the past 28 days or have been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
Ray Real Estate will provide disinfectant at inspections and customers are asked not to touch items. We thank you for your support in working together to keep everyone safe.