Organic 3.5 Acre Blank Canvas with Incredible Panoramic Views
This stunning 3.5 acre block with 360 degree ocean views to Byron Bay and hinterland views to Springbrook, is an opportunity not to be missed!
Location is paramount, just 3km to Pottsville's pristine beaches, creek and village; offering a wide selection of daily necessities and fine dining.
Passionate about organic gardening, the current owners have curated the land through extensive earthworks to create an impressive blank canvas... There is beautiful dam upon entry with a myriad of native flora and fauna attracting various wildlife and bird species.
Principles of permaculture have been applied to the land with several usable areas filled with bush foods, nuts, tropical and subtropical fruits. Rainforest areas with Davidson plums, pine plums, native currants, cherries, raspberries, tayberries and more.. Fruit orchards include custard apples, soursop, rolina's, guavas, wampits and four varieties of bananas. There's an avocado orchard, citrus orchard with finger limes, west Indian limes, and a stone fruit orchard that includes Jujube and tropical pears. To top it off there are herb/veggie gardens and Manuka myrtle to support healthy bee colonies. What a platform for a future ecotourism venture or your own personal paradise.
The block and potential house site are accessed via two separate sealed driveways (bitumen and concrete). While you begin planning your dream home, there is a fully insulated and lined 6 x 7.5 shed with concrete slab floor and a pot belly fire. This would make a fantastic studio or weekender.
With recent acreage properties attracting record enquiry levels this won't last long!
Please contact Brent Savage on 0477 122 559 or Shaun Cardillo on 0416 190 170 for more information.
- 3.55 acres (approx.)
- Zoned RU2 and identified as Lot 1 DP1184763
- Ocean and hinterland views from potential house site (STCA)
- Power to block and water through neighbouring property
- Lined/fully insulated shed wired for power
- Two separate, sealed driveways
- Dam and various usable areas for gardening or more shedding
- Permaculture principles with food botanical gardens, bush foods, tropical and subtropical fruits and the list goes on...
- 3km to Pottsville Village, Beach and Creek
- 2.5km to M1 Motorway
- 32km to Gold Coast Airport
- 40km to Byron Bay
- 18 km to new Tweed Hospital (Kingscliff)